1. .400 Pro Tree heads up racing, Using a pro ladder.
2. All NHRA & Track safety rules in effect.
3. All cars must retain stock appearance, profiles and dimensions. Factory roof and quarters must
be used. Lexan windows permitted.
Aftermarket light weight parts limited to: Hood, Doors, Fenders, Deck lid's and Bumpers.
Maximum front overhang 45” measured from the centerline of the front spindles
4. Back half and square tube chassis only permitted.
Aftermarket round tube BOLT - IN (Smith Racecraft style) Front ends allowed.
Struts are allowed.
Wheelie bars are permitted
5. Mufflers or inserts required on all vehicles except turbocharged vehicles.
6. Functioning Headlights and Tail lights mandatory.
Slicks - 33x10.5W and smaller
Radials - P275/60R15 or P315/60R15 ONLY
8. Any transmission permitted (limited to five forward gears).
9. Stock wheelbase mandatory. Maximum wheelbase stagger 1".
10. Lower engine containment devise (Diaper) Mandatory
11. Intercoolers permitted with use of gasoline. Prohibited with use of alcohol
12. NO Davis "Profiler" traction control.
13. Weights are as follows:
4 Cyl. No minimum
6 Cyl. Single Power adder 2300 lbs.
6 Cyl. Dual Power adder's (Nitrous / Turbo) 2550lbs
SB Naturally Aspirated - No minimum
BB Naturally Aspirated - 2400 lbs.
SB Nitrous - 2600 lbs.
BB Nitrous - 2800 lbs. (Maximum 4.900 Bore space)
SB Single Turbo - 3000 lbs.
SB Twin Turbo - 3100 lbs. (88mm Maximum)
BB Single Turbo - 3000 lbs. (98mm Maximum)
BB Twin Turbo - 3300 lbs. (88mm Maximum)
SB single centrifugal supercharger 2800 lbs.
SB Twin centrifugal supercharger 3100 lbs.
BB Single centrifugal supercharger 3100 lbs.
BB Twin centrifugal superchargers 3300 lbs.
SB Roots Blower 2800 lbs. (NO SCREW, BILLET and M5 Superchargers)
BB Roots Blower 3000 lbs. (NO SCREW, BILLET and M5 Superchargers)
481X, Hemi and Hemispherical Headed BBC/BBF combinations PROHIBITED
*** Square tube chassis add 175lbs
*** Firewall not in stock location add 175lbs
*** 275 or smaller tire deduct 100lbs
Warriors race team is a private organization. Meeting these rules DOES NOT guarantee you the right to race with the team. To become a member please contact
Larry Mack 301-502-5111
In a effort to keep the racing competitive the Warriors Race Team utilizes what we call a "2 Tenth Rule"
No one may be .200 or more faster than the #4 qualifying time.
If the number 4 qualifying time is 4.82 then any run faster than a 4.62 will be disallowed
RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE TO MAINTAIN PARITY OF THE TEAM